Join the Summers Property iSpi team -
Start your own property inventory business
For all enquiries call
0800 690 6647
Startup your own property inventory business in your local area under the umbrella of an established and well respected brand. Join us and become apart of the iSpi team where we will provide you with all the tools you need to begin your journey towards a successful property career.
What are the benefits of running your own property inventory business?
- Work your own hours around all the things you do as flexibility is key - whether it's around school hours or your morning yoga class!
- Be in charge of your clients, appointments and pricing. You have full control over your iSpi division in your local area with no interference.
- Be apart of a team with a fresh and modern approach to creating and distributing property inspection reports using a platform that is not available to anyone else - your unique selling point to potential clients.
3 reasons why Summers Property are different
Upfront Cost and Monthly Fee
With a low-cost setup fee of £149 and no fixed-term contract, you do not pay another penny until you have your first client and your business grows. After that, a small percentage fee is paid per month based on the total amount of reports you've produced:
What You'll Need
You will need to meet all of the requirements below to ensure you have all the tools required to successfully start your property inventory business:
- Register as 'self-employed' with HMRC and have your own 'public liability' insurance policy
- Register with an accountant to manage your self-assessment, income tax and NI contributions
- A full UK driving licence and access to an insured vehicle where you are the policy holder
- A mobile phone, laptop/PC and an iPad (preferably with a 3G/4G data plan)
- A strong attention to detail, organisation skills, reliable and punctual, friendly and motivated
Register your interest below and an iSpi team leader will be in touch shortly
Q. What does a property inventory involve?
Once you've sourced some clients, you will visit each property and conduct an inspection report based on the condition and cleanliness for each room, as well as describing all items and taking a supporting photo. Your reports will determine the condition of a property prior to a new tenancy and will be used at the check-out, assessing all changes from the ingoing report and whom is liable for all damages and cleanliness. View our example report.
Q. Will I receive training on how to use the iSpi platform?
A personal web-seminar is held for each new team member where you are provided with training on how the online iSpi platform works to create your reports, best practices for conducting them efficiently and in a timely manner, and top tips on securing new clients in your local area. In addition to this, detailed user guides and other beneficial documents are provided and the iSpi team leaders are available by phone or email at all times.
Q. What's included with the business package?
You receive access to your personal iSpi Dashboard account where you create your clients, properties and all inspection reports. Your clients will have access to the Summers Property 'Client Area' and 'Passcode' sections of the website to book, manage and view their inspection reports. We will also provide you with your own firstname.lastname@example.org address, your own online Google calendar and your own online invoicing system.
Q. How much does starting the business cost?
With a low-cost setup fee of only £149, you are ready to start your new business under the umbrella of Summers Property! After that, we receive a small percentage fee based on the total amount of inspection reports you produce each month to cover the costs of providing online access for your clients and regular backups. You will be required to have a full UK driving licence with access to a car and an iPad preferably with a 3G/4G data plan.